7.14.2011

finally! an explanation.

so, my whack (yeah, whack) internet connection
is really cramping my style.

(yes, i did really just use whack and cramping my style in the same sentence).

last night i wanted nothing more than to
cuddle with my beloved macbook under a pile of blankets
(central air cramps my summer style)
and peruse pretty pictures.

instead i stood stiffly
and observed the router from afar.
there it sat
floating amongst a sea of wires.

oh, the wires.

they successfully scared me off the premises
to sulk in my room sans internet connection.

if i could, i would have read and reread this letter all evening

because, on restless evenings when e asks "what should we do?"
my response is usually

"buy a vespa"

it is unexplainable
and random.
but i feel like this letter adds a touch of clarity to my request.

happy reading.
and rereading.

No comments:

Post a Comment