3.27.2011

out of the ether


found here.


there are some people
who come into our lives
at the most perfect times
to teach us
many things about ourselves
our world
our universe.

i consider myself lucky
to have met a very special lil family
that did just that.

it was their kind hearts
that eagerly handed me
the thread and needle
when my life was falling apart
and stood by as i sewed it back together

they taught me
the beauty of self
the beauty of happiness
the beauty of mourning
the beauty of time
the beauty of radio
the beauty of loose tea.

that taught me that
to live is to learn
and
to live is to instantly have a responsibility
to yourself and others

they taught me that whole foods
are the best foods

they instilled in me
a need for quirky surroundings.

and for that, and so much more,
i will miss them. deeply.

go on, my dear friends, life is waiting.

you all will forever be a precious mark on my heart.
b

No comments:

Post a Comment