6.26.2010

summer changes

i decided it would be
a really fantastic idea
to renovate my mini sanctuary
( my bedroom )

this, of course,
was prior to the dust
and the putty
and the claw-like hand
i was left with after
2 coats on 4 walls

but.
the paint is on!
and i am now swimming in an ocean
of vintage purple
and a stunning nude-like colour

i have been ravenously searching
my favourite online sources
for some inspiration
and
here they are!



beautiful earring display made out of reclaimed wood by ParadiseHillDesigns




cute and quirky mushroom pics by the super talented jessica doyle



adorable decor pillow made by sarahsmilecreations



i am in love with this duvet cover at home outfitters.
it should expect a visit from me soon.
and i will take it home with me.
and sleep with it for years to come.
:)





a fun and easy project to hang my (many) necklaces on





a red book case - vintage inspired of course






i love this mason jar lighting project!
i plan on doing 3 in a row as it makes it more simple and will spread light evenly!




i love this idea for a headboard. but this is not the fabric i want.
im thinking something more toned down to draw everything together.
but it just looks stunning!


as you can see.
i have my work cut out for me.
big time.

i have set down the paint brushes (for now - there will be some minor stenciling happening soon)
and am now armed with tools (eek)
and wood (double eek)
and glass (oy)

wish me luck!
i will absolutely post pics once its all completed.

( be patient )


p.s.- i love this site.
it makes me feel like i can do everything i want!!

reality is pending...

No comments:

Post a Comment